Comprising of a comprehensive analogue modelled channel strip and an 8 band EQ this collection contains two powerful plugins that can be used on your channel and master busses to aid you with both mixing and mastering.
- Two plugins included - Analogue Channel Strip and Analogue EQ
- Channel Strip comprises of an 8 band customisable EQ, Buss Compressor, Limiter, and Master section
- Analogue EQ is an 8 band customisable EQ with Master section
- EQ frequency range - 20hz to 20,000hz on each band
- Each EQ band has +/-40dB of gain
- Buss Compressor designed to 'Glue' track groups together. Can also be used effectively to 'Glue' the final mix
- Signal flow of the Analogue Channel is as follows: EQ > Compressor > Limiter
- Monitoring meters on both plugins showing input, output, and compression gain reduction
- Analogue channel is perfect for buss channels or the master channel and can be used effectively for both mixing and mastering
- Modelled on analogue hardware
- User focussed GUI design
- Low CPU usage
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging. It will also work on other 64bit DAW's that support 32bit plugins
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- This plugin runs on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Bitwig, Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, Cubase and many other DAW's.
Click HERE to download the demo version of Analogue Collection.