Dreamscape is a musical reverb based on an original concept that excels in analogue warmth at extremely low CPU usage. With its huge array of sonic possibilities, an intuitive and attractive user interface, and highly optimized CPU usage, Dreamscape represents the next generation in reverb technology.
Dreamscape is a true stereo reverb with possibilities far beyond the conventional. Simply browse the factory presets for a comprehensive showcase of what it can do. Unlike conventional algorithmic reverbs, Dreamscape does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it features a comprehensive yet intuitive parameter set that allows you to easily recreate any given reverb characteristic, leaving you free to create lush smooth vocal reverbs, convincing room simulations, almost infinite reverb tails, synth pad and delay effects, and everything inbetween.
You will find that its separate reverb and filter/modulation options make it an excellent choice for recreating expensive hardware-style reverbs, while its extensive tweakability renders it equally suited for more experimental reverb and filter effects.
- Completely custom reverb and atmosphere generator.
- Unique analogue modelled characteristics.
- Create standard reverb environments or generate lush atmospheres out of any sound.
- Complex reflection agorithm.
- Filter and modulation section for shaping and customising atmospheres.
- Filter and modulation link functionality. Modify left and right channels independently or link both channels for 'one knob' control.
- Dry/Wet control for both reverb and filter/modulation sections.
- Full automation capabilities.
- VU metering.
- User focussed GUI with intuative control parameters.
- Fantastic selection of presets to get you started.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging. It will also work on other 64bit DAW's that support 32bit plugins
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- This plugin runs on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Bitwig, Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, Cubase and many other DAW's.
Click HERE to download the demo version of Dreamscape.