The Mastering Limiter is a high end audio processing advanced peak limiter designed to maximize both the level of the digital signal and the resolution of your final rendered file.
The Mastering Limiter's lookahead peak limiter algorithm provides the mixing and mastering engineer with the capability to increase resolution and production master levels with precise control. Specifically designed for mastering, digital editing, multimedia, and any application that requires limiting of the digital signal with highest quality; the Mastering Limiter is perfect addition to your mixing and mastering tool set.
In order to ensure the maximum possible resolution of a processed signal, it is very highly recommended that the Mastering Limiter be used last in the processing chain.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging. It will also work on other 64bit DAW's that support 32bit plugins
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- This plugin runs on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Bitwig, Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, Cubase and many other DAW's.
Click HERE to download the demo version of the Mastering Limiter.