Nebula Space Reverb
Reverb is one of the most commonly used effects in music production and every producer should have an array of various reverb effects at their disposal. Nebula is a true labour of love for us here at Studio Toolz and we are confident this is reflected in the quality of the plugin both in terms of sound and control and also visually. Nebula can be used to create standard reverb effects but it really excels when used to create stunning atmospheric sounds from something as simple as a single drum hit. When used with more complex loops and sounds the possibilities are endless.
- Completely custom designed reverb and atmosphere generator.
- Unique Analogue Modelled characteristics.
- Create standard reverb environments or generate lush atmospheres out of any sound.
- Full automation capabilities.
- VU metering.
- User focussed GUI.
- Fantastic Presets to get you started, although we invite you to get creative!
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging. It will also work on other 64bit DAW's that support 32bit plugins
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- This plugin runs on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Bitwig, Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, Cubase and many other DAW's.
Click HERE to download the demo version of Nebula Space Reverb.