The Pro EQ is a high end analogue processor designed for the most demanding producers and mastering engineers. This EQ is modelled on classic desk EQ’s of the past and is designed to be used on all instrument channels.
(The Pro EQ combined with our Punch Compressor makes a formidable pairing and a fantastic vintage emulated EQ/Compressor channel strip).
- Analogue Modelled EQ Processor.
- 4 Bands (LF/LMF/HMF/HF).
- 20Hz to 15KHz frequency band.
- +/- 30dB of gain on each band.
- High and Low Pass Filters.
- Phase switch.
- VU meters to monitor both the input and output signals.
- ‘Tube’ control to add subtle to extreme harmonic distortion.
- Pan control.
- 29 Presets for all kinds of instruments and scenarios.
- User focussed GUI Design.
- Very low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging. It will also work on other 64bit DAW's that support 32bit plugins
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- This plugin runs on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Bitwig, Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, Cubase and many other DAW's.
Click HERE to download the demo version of Pro EQ.