Punch is one of our most popular plugins as it is an up-to-date version of one of the all-time classic analogue compression and limiting processors, the 1176AE. Punch offers an array of ratio's including 2:1, 4:1, and 8:1 perfect for compression duties - but there is also the 20:1 ratio designed for full limiting applications. With a professionally designed interface and unrivalled versatility Punch is a studio tool that you should not be without.
- Ultra-fast attack time.
- Unique Analogue Modelled characteristics.
- FET Gain Reduction Emulation.
- Input & Output Gain Adjustment Knobs with adjustable Attack and Release Settings.
- Custom Output Transformer Emulation design.
- Full automation capabilities.
- Flexible VU metering options.
- User focussed GUI.
- Fantastic Presets produced by Kendal Osborne.
- Based on the 1176AE Limiting Amplifier Compressor.
- Fantastic on drums!
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging. It will also work on other 64bit DAW's that support 32bit plugins
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- This plugin runs on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Bitwig, Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, Cubase and many other DAW's.
Click HERE to download the demo version of Punch Compressor.