TriComp Multiband Compressor
If you are looking for the ultimate multiband dynamics processor then you have found it in the latest mixing and mastering plugin from Studio Toolz. Just imagine the possibilities of three 1176 compressors combined, each controlling and processing three individual bands of your incoming audio!
Each band of the TriComp gives you full control over compression and limiting, with the addition of Mid/Side processing. The TriComp gives you complete control over your mix, whilst retaining perfect clarity and transparency.
- Three 1176 emulated compressors.
- Three band processing (Low/Mid/High).
- Mid/Side processing incorporated into each compressor.
- Input, Output, Attack, Release, and Ratio controls.
- Solo each band for accurate processing.
- Bypass button for A/B comparisons.
- Master Balance control.
- VU signal monitoring.
- User focussed GUI design.
- Very low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging. It will also work on other 64bit DAW's that support 32bit plugins
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- This plugin runs on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Bitwig, Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, Cubase and many other DAW's.
Click HERE to download the demo version of TriComp Multiband Compressor.